Through our global community consciousness and commitment to wellness, we are implementing new standards with our Explore Well at Sea program to ensure a healthy return to exploring from our boutique hotel at sea.
Your clients, our mutual guests, will embark on a future sailing knowing we’ve enhanced our health and safety standards through our Explore Well at Sea program. With the help of our team of medical and science experts, you can expect advanced screening protocols, enhanced sanitation measures, and innovative medical services — to name a few. Given the environment, we are continually evaluating these protocols and updating them as public health standards evolve. You, and your clients, can rest assured, you’ll have our most updated program well before your sail date.
Whether guests are offshore exploring or onboard enjoying our boutique hotel at sea, our commitment to community consciousness and personal wellness will deliver the peace-of-mind and safety you need when it comes to traveling within our new world.
This month (July 2022) we have announced the below important updates to our Covid-19 Protocols:
– To ensure the safety & health of our guests & crew members, all guests 12 years and older must be fully vaccinated at least 14 before sailing with all the required Covid-19 vaccine doses. Children under 12 years of age do not need to be vaccinated
– All vaccinated guests eligible for a booster are required to have their booster dose in order to sail with us. However, a second booster is not required.
– We are only accepting guests that are vaccinated with WHO approved vaccines.
– Proof of vaccination is required before boarding one of our ships, with the final dose of the vaccine completed at least 14 days before sailing.
– All of our crew members are fully vaccinated, have received booster shots when eligible and are tested frequently
– A COVID-19 recovery letter does not negate our vaccination requirements as stated above.
– Beginning 25th July 2022, Azamara will no longer require guests to present a negative COVID-19 test prior to boarding, excluding those countries where embarkation testing is still mandatory in accordance with national regulations.
– Important note: Certain governments and airlines require proof of a negative SARS-CoV-2 test before entry or flight departure. Please have your guests check with their airline, local health authority or government travel agency regarding any requirements they may have when exiting or entering the countries they will visit.
Prior to embarkation:
Some ports still require embarkation testing in accordance with country regulations. To view those ports where testing is required, please click here.
Although Azamara no longer requires COVID-19 embarkation testing, we recommend that our guests take a COVID-19 test prior to travelling.
Prior to disembarking:
Guests who are required to present a negative COVID-19 test as a pre-requisite to returning home can take the test onboard ($59 USD for Antigen and $85 USD for PCR). For more information, please ask them to contact Guest Relations while onboard.
We take great pride in bringing every Azamara guest unforgettable experiences both onboard our ships and within our destinations. We can assure them that their future Azamara cruise will deliver the highest standards of service and quality for which we are known.
To learn more, visit our Explore Well At Sea Program on our website click here